SEX w/ Annie, Let's Talk about Sex!

1/26/2014

New Jersey Native Says Her Erotic Romance is Bringing Couples Together

New Jersey Native Says Her Erotic Romance is Bringing Couples Together

Jersey Native and new indie author Annie Edmonds says her erotic romance book is bringing couples together one book at a time. Sure its not easy to be an indie author. But when you receive messages and e-mails thanking you for keeping a marriage together well its all worth it.

Winfield Park, NJ, January 23, 2014 --(PR.com)-- Jersey Native and new indie author Annie Edmonds says her erotic romance book is bringing couples together.



Annie Edmonds is a new independent author of an erotic romance, "Second Chances Sammy’s story" is saying her book is bringing couples together. "I started getting messages on my Facebook author page than a few more came to my gmail account. I was thrilled that my book was having this effect on couples.

"I have been posting twitter messages that have been saying read to your spouse. I even wrote a blog about it. But I had no idea anyone was actually listening until I started getting the e-mails and messages. One woman is actually having cybersex with her boyfriend while they read my book together on Skype."

Annie is thrilled that she is helping couples spice up their sex lives. She is all for saving marriages. She and her husband Michael will be celebrating their 28th wedding anniversary in April. "Being married isn't easy. You have to work at it. I see couples all the time that have forgotten why they got married in the first place.

"Today’s couples are too busy taking their kids to baseball and swimming practice. They spend their weekdays working than come home and drive kids to practice. Their weekends are filled with driving their children all over the place. And by the time they get home Sunday afternoon neither of them are in the mood for any nookie."

Annie gives some great advice when she says, “Women want to be romanced and men just want to be wowed. I really need to do a marriage column in some magazine or maybe have couples write to me online for some advice. I'm no psychologist but I know how to keep a marriage together. My husband Mike is a happy man. And I am a very happy woman and my marriage is solid.”

"Second Chances Sammy’s story" is about a Jersey girl who after an eight year abusive marriage is ready to move on with life. Her best friends offer her a job to watch their beach front home on Siesta Key in southwest Florida. What Sammy doesn't know is that her friends had been talking to their very handsome and very rich architect friend while he worked on their home. Jake Monroe not only owns his own company but he is also part owner of a member’s only BDSM club called Desire. He has been waiting for Samantha Raine to come to Florida and now that she is on her way he is only worried about one thing. Will this very beautiful woman be open to the kinky lifestyle that he has grown accustomed too? Or will she want to run back to Jersey and never want to see him or her friends again. This is an erotic romance with a kick of kink.

You can read more about Annie Edmonds and find Second Chances Sammy’s story at Amazon.com as well as Smashwords.com, ibooks, Sonyereader.com and Barnes&Noble. And her blog is at Blogspot.

http://www.amazon.com/Annie-Edmonds/e/B00G3IN528/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/343536  

http://annieedmondsauthor.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-have-best-sex-of-your-life.html
http://www.sexwannie.wordpress.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just sayin,