SEX w/ Annie, Let's Talk about Sex!

12/08/2014

Vacation Sex, Sexy Sunday #12


While on vacation this week in the sunshine state (which is more like fantasy island to a girl from Jersey), we realized staying with friends is great.  Unless you're the type of couple that is used to having sex more than once a week and when ever the mood strikes. So we had to get creative.


While driving home from the beach one afternoon I see this adult store next to this high end Fu-Fu, she-she boutique in a strip mall around the corner.  I make my hubby pull in. Well they didn't have much of a selection but I didn't need much. I ask the woman behind the counter where the bullets were. And She directs me to the wall display of about five. I ask her which one gives the best punch, the highest vibes. She hands me one and I realize there is no way I'm buying this vibrator unless I can feel how powerful it is.

Wouldn't you know she gets me some triple A's from behind the counter. Once I start clicking through the speeds I realize that this little vibrator will do the trick. I tell her to wrap it up. On the way out the door she tells me to have a nice day and of course I say, "Oh there is no doubt I will be having a nice day."

So before we can pull out of the parking lot I have this little six inch vibrating stick out of the package. Hubby says, "Damn you are a horny little thing aren't you." I smile and unzip my shorts and start clicking. I only have to click three times before I know this is the speed I'm looking for.

I put it down onto my clit and  as I look up I can feel and see the car speed up as Hubby wants to get me back to our friends house while no one is home.  He starts saying let me see what you're doing, and touches me. "OMG are you kidding me, Just drive baby." We pull into the driveway and the car comes to an abrupt halt and I almost jump out with my pants down around my knees. Luckily my other half still had his whits about him and grabs my arm.

Of course because we're in a hurry Hubby fumbles with the key as we both laugh like high school kids sneaking home on lunch break. I think I had my clothes off before we got to our bedroom. It's crazy just how fucking fantastic it is to kiss your spouse and be kissed back when you're having this kind of Sexy afternoon. Those amazing moments are the ones that we don't forget.

I can tell you that unexpected sex like that is the best. And it's the spontaneity that makes all the difference.  We were both in the horny zone and when he finally stuck his hard cock into my very wet pussy.  It didn't take long before we were both screaming in Ecstasy. And I have no doubt that the neighbors know my hubby's name.

Of course I wanted more and decided to see what this little vibrating stick could do.  Hubby watched as I gave myself a little more pleasure. Sure enough that $18.79 bullet did the trick three more times.

We were both extremely satisfied as we laid there wrapped in each others arms laughing and touching like lovers do. We did realize one thing though, we cannot go on vacation again unless we bring at least one vibrating toy.  Or at least know that there's an adult store close by. .

 The excitement we had going into that little adult novelty store along with the drive home and the explosion of excitement we made together that afternoon made our day just perfect..

I hope you are having a very Sexy Sunday.

And don't forget the lube. 

http://www.goodvibes.com/?=kbid=214397
http://www.sexwannie.wordpress.com
  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Just sayin,