SEX w/ Annie, Let's Talk about Sex!

10/19/2014

My Other Blogs.




I'm not sure if you know this because I just realized it myself.  You can read my Sex w/Annie blog and Annie's blog the other side of me. Just click on the links above. They're both on WordPress. Go ahead move your mouse over the dark area with the titles I just gave you.


Yup its that simple. All this time I've been trying to find a way to post my other blogs here at blogspot and low and behold they have been here all along. Aint that kick in the pants.

Blogspot was my first blog. I was so proud of myself for setting it up.

The problem was I couldn't get anyone to read it. So I started a WordPress blog and wouldn't you know people started to follow me. And they were leaving comments. I was finally feeling like I was accomplishing something.

So there it is in a nutshell. I give relationship advice to over three thousand people.  And every week I there's a few more followers who stumble upon my little blog. It's a great feeling.

If you're wondering why no one is following your blog do what I did and open one up on WordPress. You just might find that that's where the people are..

Make sure you go and read my WordPress Sexy Sunday blog post this week. #36 is all about kick starting your sex life back into gear. You need to start from the beginning and buy yourself matching bra's and panties.

You'll be surprised how something so simple can get the juices flowing again for both of you..

That's it for me. Hugs all!!

http://www.perceptionofannie.wordpress.com/

http://www.sexwannie.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just sayin,