SEX w/ Annie, Let's Talk about Sex!

7/28/2014

Thank you & I'm Sorry...






I don't know if all of you realize this but my main blog Sex w/Annie, Lets talk about sex is on WordPress. http://www.sexwannie.wordpress.com/. This blogspot blog is used as a secondary.

Every Sunday I post my Sexy Sunday at Sex w/Annie blog on WordPress. And I will usually find some time to copy/paste the blog post over to this blogspot page once a month. But last time I tried this I got fed up.

When I copy/paste from one blog to the next this blog doesn't look right. The pages look blank. The pictures to the blogs don't even show up. And it's frustrating. And no one comes here to read anything I post anyway so I ask myself why bother?


Well you guys just surprised the crap out of me. For the first time in a long time I had some people come and visit this blog. So I decided to post this and say Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peak at this blog that's a disaster. Thank you for taking the time to show your support. And thank you for seeing something that I posted and clicking on it. I know once you got here that you more than likely clicked on one of the post. And of course you were transported to my WordPress blog.

Which isn't a bad thing. It's just I wanted to make things easy on the readers. I thought if you happened to stop by you could just click on something that caught your eye and that would be it.

But as you see that's just not the case. This blog directs you to Sex w/Annie on WordPress. Which isn't a bad thing per say. It's just not what I had in mind for you the readers and potential followers of something I may write.

So in one post I am not only thanking you for sticking with me. I'm also saying I'm sorry you have to see this page of mine in such disarray. It wasn't always this way. When I first started everything posted perfectly. I actually didn't know how to use WordPress and so Blogspot was sent by my Angels. But that didn't last long.

Soon after I published my book and my husband purchased a domain for me on Go-Daddy I found out what I really needed was a blog more than a web page. So we tried WordPress. It damn near gave my husband/Sir a heart attack.

Then one day while checking out Google which is fucking fantastic by the way. I found Blogspot. It gave me the freedom to post my blogs and share them with the world. The only problem was no one every saw my post. I had two people that came and clicked the share button on Google the first six months.

So I ventured over to WordPress on my own. And low and behold all that work my Sir did six months back was right there. I just had to use it. I think the problem was he was paying for stuff. Once he stopped paying WordPress I had the blog of my dreams.

Then I started to play with the dashboard and low and behold I had a real blog. Annie's blog was born that week. I posted my first blog and I had five people click the like button the first week then send it off to twitter.

I was thrilled. So I found a way to post another blog. This was the one I had wanted all along. One where I could give sex advice to couples who needed it. And they would see it because lets face it the readers love WordPress. That's when Sex w/Annie was born. I now have almost three thousand followers that get my post each Sunday in their e-mail. And the followers keep coming.

What bothers me now is that I can't get my WordPress post to automatically post to Blogspot. And when I copy/paste well you all see what happens. We get a picture and a blank page. So this is why I'm so frustrated with Blogspot. That's all, just needed to vent a little.. Sorry for that. If anyone knows how to fix this blog could you let me know.

In the mean time I will keep copy/pasting even if it looks like shit. Again I'm sorry for that.

But if you want to see what my real blog looks like come and follow me over at my sex w Annie blog,
http://www.sexwannie.wordpress.com/ or my http://www.perceptionofannie.wordpress.com/ blog. I would love for you to leave a comment or click the like on something you like. I have some really great people that follow my blogs. And I thank you all for listening.

So there it is. Thank you and I'm sorry. Hugs from Jersey, Annie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just sayin,