SEX w/ Annie, Let's Talk about Sex!

11/02/2014

Afternoon Delight Sexy Sunday #17

 Sex w/Annie
http://www.sexwannie.wordpress.com/2014/06/01/afternoon-delight-sexy-sunday-17/


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaOfc7A01gw&w=560&h=315]

Original by Starland vocal, circa 1976, yea we are all getting old, haha..Enjoy!

Four o'clock has always been the time of day that we hubby and me, seem to want it most. And lately my hubby has been sending me tweets at about three in the afternoon. Here's a few;  "Get ready baby I'm coming home, or #Beready, home in 15 min, afternoon delight."

So I started thinking when was it that we started this whole afternoon delight 4:00 pm stuff. And I realized It was before we got married. I worked in a bank, I would leave the bank at three.  We didn't have cell phones back then, So no text, no tweets.  I did occasionally send a 400 into a message that got sent to my hubby's beeper.  I would only get an actual phone call while at my job if there was an actual extreme emergency. Other wise I would just see him when he got home.

Hubby would usually pull up in front of our apartment at 3:45 so by 4:00 PM we were going at it. Ahh yes, do you all remember young love?

But it's thirty years later and we are still having our Afternoon delights. Even our friends and family know not to call or knock on the door between the hours of three and four in the afternoon.  So what does all this have to do with a Sexy Sunday post you might ask?

It has everything to do with a Sexy Sunday post because we still have that connection. I have an old clock that sits on my husbands night stand that's broken but the hands say it's 4:00. It reminds us that no matter where we are in our relationship or our lives that we always have four O'clock. We could be out somewhere and we smile if we notice the time is right.

Do you remember the song afternoon delight. "Gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight gone grab some afternoon delight. My motto's always been when it's right it's right why wait until the middle of a cold dark night. When things are clearer in the light of day, and you know the night is gonna be here anyway." Oh yea Afternoon Delights are amazing. And no one has to worry about the lights being on because they are on. It's the afternoon. Lights are good, the better to see your partner with, try looking into their eyes. Wow that's amazing.

Why not try a little nibble of your own today. It's almost 4:00 pm. I thought I would upload my post a little early in the hopes that I might give you all a little afternoon delight of your own. Or at least spark the thought of an afternoon delight.

I know you're smiling and thinking about it while the song is playing. So go ahead get your honey and let him/her listen. There are no excuses. Hop to it. Sky rockets in flight, Afternoon Delight.

Have a great Sexy Sunday!!

And don't forget the lube.

http://www.goodvibes.com/?kbid=214397





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just sayin,