SEX w/ Annie, Let's Talk about Sex!

3/30/2014

Sexy Sunday #8 Naughty Little Sex Shop..



http://www.sexwannie.wordpress.com 

This past Friday night my hubby and I decided to do something very exciting and a little kinky. We had done it once before along time ago and had a lot of fun with it so why not do it again.

Before we left the house for the adult toy store my husband looked at me with the sexiest smile and used his very masculine voice.  He told me to go upstairs and get ready.  As I was about to pass him he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. I looked up into his blue eyes and he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I felt my face blush and I giggled nervously as I hurried up the stairs as fast as I could.


Now what to wear? I  started with my black thigh highs with the lace trim. I know how much he loves it when I wear them.  I then ruffle through my closet and found a sexy black top with a v-neck and my short denim skirt that hugs my body. I laid them on the bed next to the stockings. Then I found my black lace bra and I put it on.  I sprayed my favorite perfume all over my body and use the matching lotion on my legs all the way up to my thighs.

Next I put on the stockings and decided not to wear panties. I giggled because I knew I would surprise him.  And he was the one that usually did the surprising around here.  The v-neck shirt was perfect, you could see the lace from my bra peeking out at the top.  I grabbed my black patent leather pumps and put them at the top of the steps on my way to the bathroom.

As I brushed my hair, I decided to leave it down. I put on some make-up. Not too much, but enough to show him I care about what I look like. I used the hot pink lipstick that he loves on me. Brushed some blush over my cheeks and down on my breast. I never forget my best asset, Lol.

I smiled as I took one last look in the full length mirror and I grabbed my pumps as I started down the steps. When I got downstairs I looked around and didn't see my handsome husband anywhere.  So I put on my pumps and saw the note on the table that said, "I'm warming up the car, come out when you're ready." I smiled as I knew with no pants and no panties that cold breeze was going to be awful. But I knew I would be rewarded for my effort.

When I got to the car my very handsome Sir was standing with the door open as he's always a true gentlemen. He kissed my lips and told me I looked beautiful. I got in and he closed the door and ran around the front our SUV and hopped in the drivers seat with a huge smile on his face. The heat felt great as it was on high.

I tried not to laugh as he went over the rules for tonight, "I'll go in first and you wait ten minutes and come in. Do your best to act like you don't know me. Now unless you need to ask me something no talking again until we meet again in the store my sweet beautiful mistress."

Of course I laughed at the thought of me not talking for the next twenty minutes.  But then when my husband looked over and gave me one of his wicked sexiest smiles I couldn't help but laugh again. I did my best not to talk and just listened to the radio. But every so often when I thought about where we were going and what we were doing I giggle nervously. And my Sir would look over and smile. The anticipation was building the closer we got to the store. and I could smell his cologne, I knew he put it on just for me.

My body was tingling just thinking about what we were about to do. His hand wondered over to my lap when we stopped at a light. And when he tried to lift my skirt and I slapped his hand. He gave me no choice but to tell him he had to wait. We were both laughing and having the best time. It was like we were kids going to an amusement park. I was so glad we decided to do this.

When we pulled up to the adult toy store I saw that there was quite a few cars in the parking lot.  Hubby looked at me with his serious face as he said, "Are you ready for this?" I shook my head yes as I giggled. Then he got out and said he would see me in ten minutes. I don't know how men do it. But when they have to they can look so serious. And it's sexy as hell.

I can tell you those ten minutes seemed to go so slow. I saw a few more people walk into the store. Mostly men then a couple got out of their car and she looked nervous. He took her by the hand and I remembered the first time I had walked in an adult toy store with my husband. I was nervous too.

At nine minutes I got out of the car. I felt a cold breeze go up my skirt. Holy shit it was cold out. Where the hell is spring it's almost April and I'm still freezing my ass off. And it would have been better if I didn't have to wear my wool peacoat. But I left it unbuttoned and only brought my small purse.

As I opened the door to this well lit adult toy store I heard the buzzer on the door and the southern rock music that was playing through the speakers.  The young pretty blonde at the counter smiled and told me if I needed any help to just ask. I thanked her and headed towards the back wall of the store.

I didn't see my husband anywhere but I wasn't supposed to be looking. I stopped in the middle of the store to look at the new assorted colored bullets. I picked up the pink one they had on display and turned it on. While going through the five different speeds I held it on my wrist.  Then I saw my husband at the end of the isle.He was playing his part of strange man perfectly. 

I on the other hand couldn't get the smile off of my face. I looked back and the sales girl couldn't help but smile back as she said, "Those are great they just came in yesterday and we've already sold about twenty." I told her I just may have to pick one of them up.  At twenty dollars they were a must have for every women. I put it down and headed towards the wall of assorted vibrators and dildo's. The wall was full of every shape, size and color.

I saw my hubby out of the corner of my eye and and looked to see if anyone else was in the isle but we were alone for now. At that point I bent over in a nonchalant way and I knew he could see I had no panties on. I looked back to see that he couldn't keep a straight face either. I loved this game we were playing. I giggled and he came right up behind me and whispered, "You look hot, I can't wait to get you in the car,  and wait till we get home."  With this big smile on my face I started to giggle as I said, "Thank you Sir, I can't wait either." And I headed down the isle leaving him there to watch me walk away.

I got to the back of the store where the bondage stuff was displayed.  The isle was empty and when I looked around  no one was even  in sight. So I faced the wall and hiked up my skirt just enough so that the top of my thigh highs were showing. My husband calls that a turtle skirt, two inches below the snapper.

I was having so much fun and didn't notice that another man was now right behind my Sir. When I looked up they were both looking at me.  I smiled at them both and played it off as I turned to reach for a package of black fur lined handcuffs.  The man that was behind my husband quickly walked in front of him and reached for the cuffs. He smiled and handed them to me. I thanked him and looked at my husband who had a very proud look on his face. He walked over to me slowly and said, "Do you want to get out of here." I smiled and said, "Yea but not before you buy me a new bullet."

He took me by the hand and as we walked past the man who had helped me I smiled as I put my head down. I know my face must have been flush but the look on my hubby's face said it all.  He was proud of me and held his head up high as he held onto my hand.  You would have thought he had just won first place in some pissing contest .
As we walked towards the display of bullets I grabbed a new white one in the box and hubby grabbed a large tube of lube. He kissed me and whispered in my ear, "I love you." I knew we were in for a very kinky, exciting night.

The women at the counter just smiled and as I asked her for some extra batteries for my bullet she said,  she knew something was going on.  I asked her if a lot of couples come in and she said more and more each day.

I figured I would let you all in on some of the things we do to keep our sex life exciting and new. It didn't take much thought. We only spent fifty dollars for the small vibrator batteries and the lube. We would have spent more going out to dinner or a movie. So this is something that every couple should do at least once a year.

No matter what town you live in there is an adult toy store near by. Take the chance and do something that will put a smile on your spouses face every time you mention it. And the sparks that will fly when you get home. Omg, yes there were more than a few sparks that night.

I hope you all have a Sexy Sunday..And don't forget the lube!


http://www.goodvibes.com/?kbid=214397
http://www.uberlube.com for her, its super slippery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just sayin,