SEX w/ Annie, Let's Talk about Sex!

3/09/2014

The Sexy Challenge, Sexy Sunday # 5


I'm hoping that some if not all of you are starting to have more sex. And that you are talking to your partners about what it is you want and like.


Maybe you have both become complaisant where your sex life is concerned. Its time to spice things up. I'm not talking about swinging from the chandelier or swapping partners. I'm talking about giving yourselves a sexy challenge.

Ok so what is this chick talking about this week? Haha, I know its not easy to say lets try this or lets try that. We all get to the point where our sex lives are oh hum the same ole same ole. Why not bring some excitement back into your bedroom.

Now one of you will have to start this conversation. I can only make suggestions.  So ladies lets say you come up with; I was reading this book the other day and OMG it was hot. Or I had the most amazing dream about sex. This is when your partner needs to listen up to get a clue so to speak. Guys/gals that's your key or opening to say what is it that made the book so hot? What were you doing in that dream that got you so aroused?

From here you can both open a line of communication that lets you explore your sex lives and find out what direction you actually want to go in. Now you can always change directions if you try something and it doesn't work out the way that author explained it in that book. Because we all know that those erotic romance books are FICTION, haha.. I know that I made sure the characters in my book; Sammy and Jake had more sex than Mike and I could ever have in one day. In fact I don't think its possible to have that much sex. All though it would be fun to try.

So you make a plan and you go for it. Just make sure you have everything you need so when the mood strikes you are ready. Did you go to one of the adult sex site I told you about? http://www.Adamandeve.com or http://www.edenfantasys.com has everything you could possibly need. Make sure your adult toy chest/drawer has a magic wand, or some kind of vibrator. And did you at least get some lube? Lube is as important to a woman's sex life as kissing is.

With lube she won't have to worry about painful sex, and she won't be saying to herself, I hope this is over fast. You might also want to look at some clit sensitizer. This is one product that gave my libido a kick start after my hysterectomy. A little goes a long way.  

I am contacting lube manufactures from all over the world right now. Yes I thought that someone has to do the Lube research and it might as well be me and my husband. I will let you all know when the lube starts arriving and what the results are.

Now lets get back to your sex lives. There comes a time in everyone's relationship where we can either keep dreading sex or we can make it as exciting as the day we met. Actually look forward to it. It all depends on what it is you like and don't like. And maybe you don't even know what that is anymore.

This is where you both can start exploring new phases of your sexy side. It is after all your sex life, and you are adults. So do whatever it is that makes you horny and happy. And of course whatever it is that's safe, sane and consensual. Ultimately it's your sex life. Just go for it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

So guys, we women know that you all go on the internet and look at pretty young women sucking on some guys member. And maybe that's what gets you off and that's alright, nothing wrong with it. That's what those sites are there for. Ladies if you look at it from my point of view these sites do us a service as well. They take the pressure off of us. I don't think any woman could actually keep up with a man's libido.

But women have a whole other way of thinking about what our sex lives are supposed to be. We want the romance. We like the romance. Kissing us and touching us makes us happy. When was the last time you went up to your women and moved her hair off the back of her neck and kissed it. Omg,I got goosebumps just thinking about it. I don't know about the rest of you but its moves like that that make it possible for me to be able to write about sex.

You see my Mike does his homework and he is always surprising me with new and exciting things to try. You could say that he has opened my mind to a better sex life. I'm telling you if you partner is a woman then your job is to start finding out what turns your lady on. What is it that she wants.

And Ladies you can make this easier on your spouse if when they are doing something that you love, make sure they know you love it. Moan a little louder, or say; Yes that's what I like. Guys you do the same thing. If your woman does something that absolutely turns you on, TELL her.

Men are visual beings. They get turned on by looking at your naked body. Ladies you may think oh hell no, My body is not what it used to be. He doesn't care that you've put on a few pounds. Start working with what you got. Flaunt your sexy parts and don't worry about the rest. If he didn't like the way you looked he wouldn't want you so damn bad. And he does want you.

Try doing it with the lights on. It's not as bad as you think. In fact its great. I know we do a lot of laughing during sex. Things don't always go as planned, and if you laugh and don't take it to seriously than it puts both of you at ease. Touch your partner's face. Look them in the eye's and tell them how much you love them.

So stop wasting time and start getting down to it. And by it I mean SEX. Isn't that what this is all about. We all want better sex lives. Women want that Orgasm they have heard other women talk about. Maybe that's your goal. To have that amazing mind blowing orgasm that wakes the neighbors and makes them say I want what she's having.

That brings me to one more thing, women have to work on clearing their minds. We have a hard time getting the fact that there's laundry to do or that the dishes from dinner are still in the sink. So what we need our partners to do is tell us not to worry about it. That the laundry and the dishes will be there when your Sexy Sunday, or magic Monday, titillating Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, touch me Thursday, Freaky Friday and Sex me up Saturday is over.

Ladies it's time to get selfish, today is the first day of the rest of your sex life. So from now on its your turn to be selfish. You are going to cum like you've never cum before. And who cares about the laundry. Once you start having the kind of sex I know you can have you will wonder why you ever doubted yourself. You will become more confident, hold your head a little higher and be more out going where your sex life and your everyday life is concerned.

And when your friends and family ask you what you've been doing, And why you look so damn good. You can look over at your partner and smile as he/she winks back at you. You won't have to say a word. Your friends will want to know all about that glow you have, or why your  spouse has a pep in their step. Tell them it started with a Sexy Sunday..

I hope you all have a sexy Sunday. And don't forget the lube!



My other blog is Sex w/Annie on WordPress. It gets lots of traffic. So maybe if you take look you just might start following.  http://www.sexwannie.wordpress.com/

I may not have a PHD, but what I do have is thirty years married to one man. We enjoy our kinky sex life.  If I can help any of you out there with your relationship just let me know.

Ask me a question here or on my WordPress blog.

I also did an interview at http://www.dirkandkam.com/, go check it out. I have it posted here on my blogspot.

Dirk and Kam have lots of steamy hot books for you to get some sexy ideas from.

Thank you all for tuning in each week. I would love to see some more comments. Let me know if you have any ideas or if there's questions you want answered...Annie  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just sayin,